The Petzl Grillon is an adjustable lanyard for precise work positioning, which can be used in three modes: as an adjustable cow’s tail, as a pole-belt, or (in longer lengths) as a temporary lifeline. It comes with a removable protective sheath to protect the rope from abrasive contact. Used and favoured all over the world by rope access workers and is now becoming a favourite with tree surgeons.
Available in 2m, 3m, 4m, 5m, 10m, 15m and 20m lengths.
Shorter (2, 3, 4 and 5m) also available with optional hook connector.
- Allows a quick, adjustable connection to anchors or structure
- The self-locking device allows easy adjustment of the length, and doesn’t slip when unweighted
- low-stretch rope, resistant to aging and abrasion
- Sewn terminations on both ends with plastic sheath to keep the connector in position and protect the rope from abrasion
- Certification(s) : CE EN 795 B, EAC
For more information visit www.petzl.com