The long-awaited Petzl ASAP Lock is now in stock!
The ASAP Lock is specifically designed for rope access, and offers improved functionality making it the new benchmark for rope access back-up.
- New ‘ascender-style’ twin-catch allows quick and easy attachment and removal from the rope without the risk of dropping the device
- New connection arm allows direct connection to lanyard
- New lock button engages cam and prevents run-back, allowing user to position the device above them and preventing rope run in high winds
- Stainless steel wheel for durability
- Meets relevant EN and ANSI standards
- CE, EN12841-A, EN 353-2
Unlike the original ASAP, the ASAP Lock must be used with a lanyard. Petzl offer three compatible lanyards – the ASAP’sorber in 20cm and 40cm lengths, and the L57 for two-person rescue loads. We recommend the ASAP’sorber 40cm for general site work, and the L57 for rescue kits.