IRATA Level 3 is the supervisor qualification for IRATA rope access teams. You will learn to have complete responsibility for the safety of your team.
To upgrade from IRATA Level 2 to Level 3, you need:
– at least 1 year certified at IRATA Level (NB check your expiry date – must be after your proposed date of assessment to Level 3)
– a minimum of 1000 hours logged at Level 2, signed off by your L3 supervisor
– good level of competence at Level 2 – if in doubt get in touch for some warm-up refresher training.
On the course you will learn:
– Planning jobs, assigning manpower, and anticipating problems
– Rescues from any possible situation – including worst case scenarios
– Hauling casualties through 3-dimensional constraints
– Equipment’s capabilities and limits
– Theory topics include planning rescues, amending method statements, and relevant legislation
The course is a week long: four days training Mon – Thurs and one day assessment on Friday. All equipment is provided, all you need to bring is yourself and a decent level of fitness.
Discounts are available for multiple bookings, please get in touch for more information.